Thank you for choosing Dentiflow!
Dentiflow is a cloud based solution tailored for dentists. It helps you manage your practice and organise all aspects of your workflow. By using Dentiflow service you are entering into a binding contract with Tomorrow L.L.C-FZ which is located in United Arab Emirates , Dubai. These terms and conditions are effective from the moment you start using the Dentiflow system or mobile application.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Arab of Emirates.
This agreement includes terms about:
1. Future changes to the agreement
We reserve the right to make changes to the agreement at any time so you have to check it periodically.
Your continued use of Dentfilow service after we post any modifications to the terms on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified terms and conditions.
2. Using Dentiflow service
The Dentiflow service and content are the property of Dentiflow and Tomorrow L.L.C-FZ. We grant you a revocable right to use the service. You will always have Access to the service as long as that access is not terminated by you or Dentfilow, terms of termination of the Access are listed in this agreement. By agreeing to this agreement you are promising not to redistribute or transfer the Dentfilow service.
You agree to abide by our user guidelines and not use Dentiflow service in any manner that is not intended to.
3. Delivery Policy
After you request a demo and schedule a meeting with a sales representative from Dentiflow, you will be introduced to the full system with its features, values and benefits.
3.2 Trial Period
At the end of the demo meeting you will be given free trial Access for 5 days where you can try the system yourself and get your hands on every detail the system has to offer.
3.3 Purchase and Training
If you choose to purchase the Dentiflow service our team will help you customize your clinic account and set up a Free Training webinar for you and your team for up to 3 hours. In this training you will dig deeper on how you can use Dentiflow by covering all of the features and details of the system. After the training is done you will have full access to the account the same day and can start using the Dentiflow service.
4. Payments cancelations and refunds
4.1 Billing and renewals
You agree that Dentiflow has the right to:
- Charge your credit card annually or monthly based on your subscription
- Charge your credit card when you purchase an extra bundle offered by Dentiflow service such as an extra SMS bundle or other bundles offered by the Dentiflow service
- Change the rates without prior notice.
At all times you will find the pricing of the packages on our pricing page at www.dentiflow.com/pricing.
In case Dentiflow changes its pricing, the changes will take effect on the next subscription cycle.
If you do not agree to the price change you have the right to terminate your subscription before the next subscription cycle.
Our pricing may differ from country to country, you will be charged based on the pricing of the country you subscribed from. If you are changing country and you need to change your subscription fee based on the country, you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may not start your subscription based on a country that you do not operate in.
Dentiflow is not responsible for any extra bank fees, interest charges or finance charges.
4.2 Cancelations and Terminations
You can cancel your subscription with Dentiflow service at any time, You will still have your Access till the last day of your subscription.
Simply send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get on with your cancelation.
Dentiflow has the right to terminate your Access in case you failed to abide by this agreement or if you failed to comply with our User guideline and no refund will be provided.
4.3 Refund Policy
In order to be eligible for a refund, you’ll have a timeline of 1 Month to inform us after your purchase, and our team will proceed with your refund.
- Money back guarantee
- The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during your purchase.
- Transfer fees are not included.
- In case you have initiated the return after 1 Month, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 10 to 45 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
We do not provide refunds for any partial subscription periods.
5. User Guidelines
Dentiflow can contain a dental clinic general information, billing details, schedule, rooms, suppliers, inventory information and other parties the practice is doing business with. It can also contain dentists and assistants information, employees salaries as well as patient personal information, medical history, images, prescriptions, dental operations, notes, billing information, and other sensitive information. While Dentiflow is using the best technology available to protect this data and make sure only authorized users have access to the right information, you as a subscriber have to abide by the below User guidelines to ensure that Dentiflow stays safe and secure for everyone.
You agree that Dentiflow has the right to terminate your subscription without any refund in case you did not comply with the User guidelines.
You agree that when using Dentiflows service you will abide by the following:
- As a Dentiflow user you will not copy or redistribute Dentiflow content and will not make any part of Dentiflow public if it is not already.
- As a clinic owner in the Dentiflow system you will not pass your account credentials to any other employee, instead you will add them as a user in your clinic to make sure you control their Access to the clinic content, also you will not pass your account credentials to family or friends or anyone else except yourself.
- Do not try to get access to other Dentiflow users' accounts in order to have higher authorization or access to information that you were denied by your clinic owner or managers, and for any other reason.
- You are responsible for keeping your patients data protected, you will not share the patient data with anyone except by adding them as a user on Dentiflow and giving them the right access rights. If you are denied access to the patient records by your employers and managers you will not try to gain that access in attempting to override the security measures put in place by Dentiflow.
- As a Dentiflow user you will not try to sell your Access to other people or companies
- You will not use your Access to perform any malicious activities that endanger the security of Dentiflow system like performing an attack on the infrastructure or allowing programmatic brute-force through your account.
- Do not use the SMS feature except for its purpose, for instance the recall system is for you to remind your patients that they should visit you for a revision, do not use the recall system to spam or abuse your patients or anyone. Same applies for all features that use the SMS as notification.
- Keep your passwords strong and do not share them with anyone. You will be responsible for any authorised use from your account that do not comply with this Agreement and this User Guideline.
- If you lost your password or if you believe there has been unauthorized access to your account by a third party you must notify us immediately and change your password as soon as you can.
Please be responsible while using the Dentiflow service.
6. Warranty disclaimer
Dentiflows system and content is provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” without warranty or express of any kind.
We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, guarantee, or assume responsibility for third party software.
No information or advice whether oral or written obtained by you to Dentiflow shall create any warranty on behalf of Dentiflow.
7. Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT DENTIFLOW UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL PROBLEMS, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, VIRUSES, DAMAGED DEVICES, CONNECTION PROBLEMS, LOSS CAUSED AS A RESULT OF YOUR DOING, DEVICES THAT ARE NOT FUNCTIONING WELL, COMPUTER FAIL, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS EMERGING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF DENTIFLOW HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT DENTIFLOW NEEDS ACCESS TO AN INTERNET CONNECTION FOR IT TO FUNCTION WHICH YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR.
8. Contact Us
You can contact us by visiting our contact us page and we will contact you back as soon as we can, you can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not hesitate to do so if you have any questions about Dentiflow or about this agreement.
Thank you for the time you have taken to read these terms and conditions. We hope you enjoy Dentiflow.